Sunday, June 8, 2008

Home after the gig.

3:20 am - We played until 2:00 am. We broke down, packed up and everyone was on the road by 2:30 am. I made it home in 30 minutes. Not too bad of a drive (about 23 miles), but it rained the whole way home. ■ Not a big crowd. I think the rain and the siting of tornadoes kept people home. I'll have to check the news tomorrow and see if any touched down in our general area. ■ One person at the bar just loved the band and the music. He was dancing with anyone who'd dance with him and alone if need be. He also spoke only Spanish. But music is a common language and he went crazy dancing when we played Santana's "Evil Ways." I wish I had video of it. ■ I've been asked to fill in at Bullfrog's next gig in a couple of weeks. Can't wait. This one was a blast. ■ Maybe pictures tomorrow - I mean later today - maybe. ■


No comments:

Post a Comment