Monday, June 2, 2008

Monday & busy.

(Picture is of the flowers on the bushes by the side of our garage.)
Let's see: I've been on the treadmill for 7 minutes. A little bit each day - or should I say a little bit more each day? I've continued work on a drawing; I've cleaned out the rest of the gutters as best I could. The new ladder is a breeze to move around. Really makes it a lot easier to do the gutter cleaning. And as I said the other day - we've got a bumper crop of those "helicopters." I think we've got easily twice what we've had normally and really maybe 3 times as much. We're supposed to get rain this week, so that should wash the rest of them down from the roof into the gutters - and then I'll be cleaning again on Friday, or Saturday. ■ I've got the Kalo Foundation meeting tonight. I've got to take 30 minutes and get stuff together for that. The drive to Park Ridge is a 60+ mile round trip. At 26 mpg that's about $10 worth of gas. Trips to anyplace are no longer inexpensive. We filled up both cars this weekend. Holly's took about $60 worth of gas. Holly filled my car up and I know it wasn't empty, but it was probably around $40 - a total of $100.00. ■ We've got a wedding to go to this month and the round trip will be in excess of 2000 miles. Earlier this morning I was trying to figure out our route, mileage, etc. It's gonna be costly. ■ 10:25 pm - I'm home from the Kalo Foundation meeting. I've already modified and emailed the foundation's ad that we put in the Park Ridge Fine Art Society booklet. That's one item ticked-off the todo list for tomorrow. Done. ■ As I write, the Cubs are tied 3 to 3 in the 4th inning. Can they keep their winning streak up? ■

No comments:

Post a Comment