Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Gig pictures

Finally some pictures from the gig this past Saturday. I had a great time playing with the band again. I do miss it. If you want to see more pictures from the gig go to: www.bullfrogband.com and click on Gig Pictures. ■ It's a nice sunny day out. Finally a chance to cut the grass. More later . . . ■ 9:43 - pm - Did burgers on the grill tonight. Not as good as they normally are, but then I didn't put any seasoning on them. I'm supposed to stay away from salt. Ooooo, salt, I love you. And I'm going to miss you. Bye. ■ Lots to do tomorrow and the rest of the week. We've got company coming up from Baton Rouge. I not only have to clean the house, but I've got to put together a video of our last cruise. Maybe I'll try and post some of the video on the blog. Hmmm ..... wonder if it'll work? ■



No comments:

Post a Comment