Monday, March 2, 2009

Girl Scout cookies . . . . . . mmmm . . . . . . . . .

I see it's been a few days since I last posted. In fact it's been too long. I'll try and do better in the future. ■ Girl Scout Cookies: I bought 4 boxes of Girl Scout cookies at work. Holly made me give her 2 of them to take to her mother this past weekend - which left me with 2 - which I easily polished off. The thing with Girl Scout cookies is that you eat them by "the row." There's no such thing as opening a box and having 1 or 2 cookies. Heck, no. You eat a whole row. And then a half hour later you eat the other row. Boom - you're done! I love 'em with a cold glass of milk. Mmmm . . . . . can't wait 'till next year. Does anyone else eat Girl Scout cookies any differently? Let me know. ■ It was my mother's birthday today. I called her this morning to wish her a happy birthday. What a good son. She told me that she had 7 or 8 inches of snow laying on the ground - and that's in Richmond, Virginia. ■ And speaking of snow - we had some today - and speaking of cold - when's it going to get warm around here. It's March and I'm ready for some warmer weather. ■ The picture in this post is of a couple of sketches and the mostly final rendering of the house of my daughter's best friend and husband. ■ Time for bed. Goodnight.



1 comment: