Sunday, March 22, 2009

A few photos that didn't make it . . . . . .


I tried to send these last night, but for some reason they didn't make it to the blog. ■ A good gig last night. I was happy with my tone until my distortion pedal bit the dust. It apparently has a bad input jack. At any rate it cut out a couple of times and I took it out of my tone equation for the night. ■ The bar we played at is kind of horrendous for sound: it's got a metal ceiling and the front wall is all window. Thus the sound bounces around. ■ And in this bar is a machine (picture at far left) that's one of those - put-in-your-money---grab-a-stuffed-animal-machines. I've never seen one in a bar before. Weird. ■ It looks like a fairly nice day out. I think I'll get out and do a little yard work. ■


No comments:

Post a Comment