Friday, March 20, 2009

The collage of life?

The collage to the left is of some of the scans I've done of recent drawings. They cover various parts of the country from New Jersey and New York, to North Carolina, various towns in Illinois. ■ Bullfrog has a gig this weekend - finally! It's been about 4 weeks since our last gig. Now we'll have gigs 4 weekends in a row. What do they say - feast, or famine . . . it'll be good to feast again. We've been getting rusty. ■ Just got a call that said we can simply exchange our broken camera for a new one. That's good news, but what happens when the new camera (same model) has the same problem? ■ And what brought tears to my eyes. When I read about the death of Natasha Richardson I found out that she was the daughter of Vanessa Redgrave who starred in one of my old favorite movies - Camelot. For some reason thinking of the movie and the sadness of losing someone, well it made my eyes tear-up. Silly, maybe, but I guess that's all part of our own collages of life. ■ It's time for me to dash off to work. Bye.



1 comment: