Friday, March 13, 2009

The couch - I'll bet it's soft, but I never get to sit on it.


It'll start with Mollie on the middle of the couch - taking up as much room as she can . . . then Zoe will go by the couch, sit on the floor and stare at Mollie - trying to get her to vacate the couch so she can have it (a battle of wills) . . . then Zoe finally gets up on the couch - with Mollie - stakes her spot and lies down. Now everyone is comfy. And they say dogs have no personality, or emotions. Bull. And when do I get to sit on the couch? I can only sit there if I pet the dogs while I'm sitting there. ■ Tomorrow morning I have an appointment with my neurologist. Nothing to really discuss except how the headache med is going. We'll see what he says. ■ I bought an amp yesterday. It's a Laney AOR Pro Tube 30 watt with a 12" speaker. I already have one of these, but I've deemed it too fragile to gig with. And that's mostly because the handle is a little loose and I think that it's the best sounding amp I have - and I don't want to expose it to the hard life of a gigging amp and lose it to wear and tear. This "new" amp is in a little better shape. They were both made in the mid 80's, so they're 20+ years old. Beautiful sounding tube amps. Love 'em. And it makes a wonderful addition to my little amp farm. ■ I think we're going out to see a friend's band tomorrow night. This place has $2 burgers - and they're good. Maybe I'll post some pics from that. ■ Upcoming topics (someone remind me of these!) - recipes and recording. ■


1 comment:

  1. "...Upcoming topics (someone remind me of these!) - recipes and recording...."

    Pat came to me yesterday, "dad, where's your vinyl?" I thought he wanted a sheet of vinyl for something. He was talking about our old LPs so he could "sample" them for some recording he's working on with a friend. You should try this :-)

    ReplyDelete