Thursday, February 26, 2009

Homes . . . and the memories they evoke . . . . .

When we see a picture (or pen and ink drawing) of homes that we remember, they each bring back memories of our lives. ■ The home on the top left is my Aunt Liz and Uncle Bill's home. I spent many, many days and hours over there. The memories are sweet and heartfelt. It was my Aunt Liz's funeral we attended today. I'll miss her. ■ The home below that was my Aunt Mary and Uncle George's home in Park Ridge. I can't tell you how many hours I spent there. ■ The home on the top right was my home from birth to 8th grade. It wasn't a large house, but it was filled with so many great memories . . . ■ And the home on the bottom right was the house my parents designed and built my freshman year in high school. It's a beautiful home. Tons of leaves to rake as we had nothing but oak trees. It was a great home. ■ I think my gout is back. It started yesterday and it got worse today. It's in a funny place - the right foot bottom-front-just kind of behind my toes. I think it's gout. I guess I'll give it another day to make sure. And then again, maybe not.



No comments:

Post a Comment