Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Drawing . . . rain . . . . . iphone . . . . . .

I enjoy pen and ink drawing. Always something new to draw and always new techniques to try. The drawing to the left is currently on my board. I should finish that in the next couple of days and then it's onto a drawing project that will be very challenging - an old home in Alabama - done from 4 or 5 different pictures - none of which show the whole house. It'll be a challenge. ■ It's been raining for the past few days. No snow, which is good, but too much rain for the rivers. I know some parts of the Chicago area have been flooding. Thank goodness our home is way above the Fox River that runs along the east and south boarder of Cary. ■ And continuing with rain - our daughter was home this past weekend. She came home to see her best friend's new baby (congratulations Carrie and Scott on your new baby!) When she left Sunday she got to just north of Lafayette, Indiana and hit pouring rain - like driving through a car wash she said. At any rate she pulled over to the side of the road along with other drivers to wait it out. During this wait she called me. I was able to look at the weather radar, grab a screen shot of it, and email that picture to her so that she could see what the upcoming weather would look like during her drive back to Louisville. It was great that she could view that screen shot on her iphone. ■ Tomorrow I'm going to try and split my time between drawing and getting a start on that guitar relicing project. ■ All for right now. Got to get to bed.



No comments:

Post a Comment