Sunday, March 15, 2009

Fun time, good friends, good music . . . . .

We had planned on going out to see a friend's band on Friday night, but were just too tired. However, tonight we did make it out. Went to the home of our friends Terry and Ellyn and had pizza. From there we went to a bar to see Terry & Ellyn's niece's band. They were very good. That's a quick picture of the bar. As you can tell it's pretty skinny! Not very much room for a band to set up. The bass player had to stand right next to the door. ■ Updated the Kalo Foundation website today. That took quite a bit of time. I had multiple pages to change. I still have to do some checking to make sure that I've made all the changes needed. It's so easy to miss something! ■ Tomorrow we have band practice. We're working on putting some new material into our sets. Plus I think we have to go over some of the stuff we haven't played in awhile. ■ And I need to start on my guitar project! ■



No comments:

Post a Comment