Sunday, March 15, 2009

The neighborhood is alive!

Not that our neighborhood is not alive, but the temperature was up and people were out and about. People were walking their dogs and the kids were playing outside. It's great to hear all of those sounds again. Sort of the "sounds of summer." ■ The grass hasn't started to "green-up" but it's going to start soon. And I finally got out and started to pickup the D.S. - you know - the "dog stuff." Still a lot to go, but if I pick up the stuff 10 minutes at a time my back won't go totally out. ■ I still haven't started on my guitar project. Too much other stuff to do before I get to it. Stand by for progress reports as I'm determined to get going on it. ■ Went to Sam's Club to get some essentials - which included salt blocks, dog food, and salmon. Salmon - we asked our next-door-neighbors over for a salmon dinner. Delicious. Enough said on the salmon. ■ All for right now. Got to get to bed. 'Night. ■



No comments:

Post a Comment