Sunday, November 6, 2011

Still the most beautiful woman around . . .

110611_001

. . . my wife.  ■  Went out to see the Wiggleo’s play at a local restaurant.  That’s where this picture was taken.  I thought I had taken one of Holly and Ellyn (who was there with us) – and I did, but it was with Ellyn’s phone.  ■  Tomorrow I’ve got to take the plunge and buy a printer.  I’m looking for one that will print my note cards, but can’t find any printer that specifically documents that it will.  It’s a crap shoot, but I only get one roll. Don’t know it that’s an appropriate gambling statement, but I can’t afford to go out and buy printer after printer until I either run out of money, or printers.  ■  And leaves – I’ve got to mow the lawn tomorrow and mulch up the leaves.  Easier than raking and better for the lawn.  ■  TFB.

No comments:

Post a Comment