Sunday, November 20, 2011

Christmas in Kentucky . . . . .

112011_001

No, we won’t be in Kentucky for Christmas, but this is Libby & Jay’s home in Louisville.  Artificial snow, I guess, ‘cause I don’t think they get a whole lot of it down there.  I’ve included ALL of the extras in the painting – sleigh and reindeer tracks on the roof; Santa’s sleigh having taken off from their roof; and Beau, their Golden Retriever ( back end of the driveway – he’s small and hard to see in the painting.).  I hope they like it.  ■  Thanksgiving this year will be rather a small gathering as opposed to years past.  We had hoped our son would be able to make it home for either Thanksgiving, or Christmas, but no such luck.  ■  Abby is definitely feeling better than she was Friday  and Friday night.  Both dogs slept with me Friday and Saturday nights and cuddled up about as close to me as you can get.  ■  It’s not late – well not as late as usual, but I’m headed to be.  ‘Night ‘all.

No comments:

Post a Comment