Tuesday, November 15, 2011

New “paintings” and iPhone 4S arrives!

111511_001

I’ve been experimenting a little more seriously with “painting” on my iPad.  The “paintings” on the left are two of the current ones.  The top one is finished while the one on the bottom still has a little more to be done. I put “painting” in quotes because I’m not using physical paints, but am doing this digitally.  It’s a lot easier.  If you make a mistake you can easily erase it and redo.  The hardest part about it is that you’re painting with your fingers.  It makes it very had to put your lines exactly where you want them.  I’ve even done the Christmas card we’ll be sending out via this program.  The two above could well be Christmas cards for the people that own those houses.  ■  My new iPhone arrived today.  Now I’ve just got to activate it.  ■ 

No comments:

Post a Comment