Wednesday, November 16, 2011

First things first and second things second . . .

111611_001

I wonder who said that?  The earliest reference I can find is C.S. Lewis.  C.S. Lewis wrote “The Chronicles of Narnia” series. “. . . If you put first things first and second things second, both flourish”.  Makes sense.  ■  So the thing I should be putting first here is sleep!  I keep staying up too late – working and writing these blog posts.  ■  I’ve been trying this “painting” thing and so far I’m fairly happy with the results.  I’d show you our Christmas card painting, but you’ll have to wait for me to unveil that in December.  What I’m considering now is whether, or not to offer these paintings as a product in addition to my pen & ink drawings.  What do you think?  All input is appreciated.  ■  At any rate it is time for bed ‘cause I have to get up early for my weekly chamber networking meeting.  ■  ‘Night. 

No comments:

Post a Comment