Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!

112411_001

Yes, it’s Thanksgiving.  I wanted to get in bed earlier, but we were waiting for our daughter and son-in-law to arrive from Louisville.  They’re here and everyone, including the dogs, are in bed and asleep.  ■  Been doing a little work on my “painting” of part of downtown Cary, Illinois.  Haven’t had time to work on it a lot.  ■  We’ve got, I think 8 people coming for Thanksgiving – and 3 turkeys!  I know Holly has already made some of the food ahead of time.  She’s already made Cinnamon Apple Cranberry Sauce.  Made it for the first time last year and it was a hit.  And I know she’s started her homemade baked beans.  Delicious, but, err, deadly.  ■  And we have butter to make.  It’s a family tradition.  ■  TFB.

No comments:

Post a Comment