Thursday, November 17, 2011

iPhone 4s . . . a lot to learn . . . . .

111711_001

I activated my new iPhone 4s last night.  Still a ton to learn, but it’s pretty neat.  Now we have to get Holly one.  ■  The pictures are of a much higher quality – that I can tell you.  And it takes movies – haven’t tried that out yet.  ■  The Alpha recording interface I ordered came in today.  I’ve got it, but now need time to use it.  I’ll record something this weekend and put it on this blog.  Should be interesting.  ■  I have a 16 track digital recorder I’m going to get rid of.  Anyone interested?  I can record 8 tracks at the same time – great for recording a band.  ■  Took Abby to the Vet today to get her second shot of heartworm medicine.  It’s painful for her.  The shot hurts and then she’s in pain for quite a few hours after.  The bad thing is that I have to take her for her third shot tomorrow.  I hope she can forgive me – all of the pain and I’m taking her to it.  ■  Tonight she’ll (and Zoe) sleep with us.  I feel so bad for her.  Lots of pain and nothing to relieve it with.  And, yes, the Vet gave me pain pills for her, but it still really hurts.  Sorry, Abby.  ■  Hope the weather is good tomorrow.  I can run over the lawn and mulch up the leaves.  ■  ‘Night.

No comments:

Post a Comment