Friday, November 11, 2011

It’s on it’s way . . . . .

111111_001

I ordered the new iPhone a week, or so ago.  It’s on its way!  I should get it Monday afternoon.  ■  I have the original iphone – bought it almost 5 years ago.  It’s been a steady companion, but I’ve noticed in the past couple/few months that it’s been slowly fading.  Time for a new one!  ■  I’ve decided to sell my 16 track digital recorder.  It’s very good, but I never record more than one track at a time.  It’s capable of recording 8 tracks at once.  Yamaha AW16G – if you want it let me know.  ■  Work tomorrow and then next Thursday and Friday Abby gets her last 2 heartworm shots.  It’s painful for her and I’m probably dreading it more than she is – ‘speciall ‘cause she doesn’t know about it.  ■  Yeah, TFB.

No comments:

Post a Comment