Saturday, December 12, 2009

Too much walking . . . .

121209_001

Too much walking today.  Holly and I had to get out to the grocery store (turns out stores) to get food.  We thought that we could get everything at Jewel, but it turns out we also had to go to Joseph’s.  That was enough walking for both of us, but then I needed to get a couple of new pens for drawing, so I paid a quick visit to Hobby Lobby.  Unfortunately the artist supplies are way in the back of the store.  Just too much walking.  ■  Had a good gig last night.  We had a harp player, Randy Edwards, sit in with us.  I think he had fun and I thought it sounded pretty good.  ■  Going to make chili tomorrow.  Got the makings for it today.  The last batch I made was very good.  This one will be different as it’ll be only burger.  ■  The picture in this post is of a quick pencil sketch I did for a customer.  I’m waiting to see if she wants the pen and ink done of it.  ■ 

No comments:

Post a Comment