Sunday, December 20, 2009

A bevy of photos . . . . . 9 to be exact!

122009_001

Sunday night.  It’s been a quiet weekend.  Picked up Aaron at O’Hare airport on Friday night.  It sure is good to see him again.  Saturday was quiet.  I don’t think I even left the house – except to do a turkey breast on the grill.  Do I even have to say it?  Delicious.  Today, Sunday, was a nice quiet day.  I started and mostly finished a drawing – that’s the start of it in the bottom right corner of the “bevy of photos!”  (click on the photo in the post and it’ll be displayed as a larger version.)  ■  This afternoon Aaron, Holly and I went to our friend’s home for a little seasonal party.  Lots of goooood food and friends.  ■  We’re back home now.  Holly and Aaron are watching Sunday night football.  Work tomorrow.  I’m ready for bed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment