Tuesday, December 22, 2009

It’s snowing . . . again . . . . .

122109_001

Before I went upstairs for the night I turned off all the lights and happened to look out our kitchen window - a little more snow on the ground.  I hadn’t realized that it was snowing.  At least I got home before it started.  ■  Bought a guitar today.  Yeah, I know, it’s not like I needed another guitar . . . but I do have G.A.S.  What’s G.A.S. (or GAS for short)?  It stands for Guitar/Gear Acquisition Syndrome.  It’s an illness that strikes almost every dedicated guitar player – especially those who work in guitar stores.  We all have many guitars – never too many – just many.  There are a plethora of sayings:  “Too many guitars, too little time”, or “Too many guitars, too little money”, or “He who dies with the most toys wins.”  And while I do have a few guitars, I have very few compared with others with GAS.  ■ 

No comments:

Post a Comment