Thursday, December 10, 2009

My new “boot.”

121009_001  That’s my new “boot” on the left.  Nice, huh?  I have an inflamed tendon which has been giving me pain since mid October.  The “boot” and I will be friends probably ‘till the end of the year.  Holly has a “boot” on her left foot also.  We’re like twins. It’s somewhat difficult walking, getting into and out of a car, and going up and down steps.  ■  The drawing below is the first scan of a home I’m drawing in NY.  It looks like a lovely home.  I hope I can do it justice.  ■  I’m getting to bed early tonight – for a change.  It’s been a rough day – foot pain, using 2 canes in order to get around, albeit slowly.  And121009_002 walking slowly in these temps is no fun.  ■  Tomorrow night we have a gig at Jimmy D’s.  I hope the cold temps don’t keep people from going out to have a good time.  ■ 

No comments:

Post a Comment