Thursday, December 24, 2009

Thursday . . . only ‘cause it’s late/early? .. . .

122409_002

122409_001

 

 

 

 

 

So many photo opportunities . . . . The first one is our Bear.  I know it’s hard to tell that it’s a bear, but trust me on this one.  The Bear is decorated with lights.  It’ our Christmas Bear.  I know that you’re supposed to have a pine tree, but we’ve replace the tree with a bear.  I think we’re the only people in the world with a Christmas Bear and not a tree.  ■  I told you  that I’d post a picture of my new guitar (thanks to having GAS).  Not a great picture, but it’ll have to do for now.  I think that I have to take a picture of all of my guitars – with better lighting, of course.  ■  Tomorrow I work from 1:00 pm ‘till 4:00 pm.  I sure hope I can sell some guitars.  Wish me selling power!  ■  And, yes, it’s time for bed.  ‘Night.

No comments:

Post a Comment