Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Another shot for pain . . . . .

121609_001

With a new pain in another area of my left foot, I went to the doctor.  I had stood too long yesterday and in favoring the spot of my original pain I created a new one.  So in goes a shot of cortisone.  So now my feet are feeling alright – or at least better.  ■  After getting home from work I had a little dinner while sitting on the couch and scanning the tv channels.  (And yes, I freely admit it – I’m a typical male – the remote never stops for long.  No wonder I haven’t seen many full episodes of anything!)  Anyway in getting up from the couch my back kind-of-went-out.  It’s not completely out, but when I turn certain ways it lets me know it.  ■  Holly starts back at work tomorrow morning.  She won’t be physically at Allstate, but is working from home.  ■  Oh, and the picture in this blog post?  I wish I could make it into an actual jigsaw puzzle that you could work, but that’s not to be.  If you want to see the original picture it’s on the KaloFoundation.org website.  ■ 

No comments:

Post a Comment