Saturday, December 26, 2009

It is winter now . . . . .

122609_002

We’ve had snow – too much of it today.  I did get out and tried to shovel – until I slipped and fell on my face.  Actually my right shoulder took the brunt of the fall.  It’s the same shoulder that has 122609_003the shoulder impingement.  I can feel the soreness.  Aaron came out after that and shoveled the driveway.  ■  We did steak on the grill tonight.  You can see the flames from the fire as I’m getting ready to grill.  And the steak was, as usual, delicious.  It was accompanied by onions and mushrooms and hashbrown casserole and a broccoli casserole.  Mmmm . . . . . ■  Tomorrow I have to get Aaron to O'Hare by 9:00 am – maybe sooner as the check-in procedures are going to be more stringent since the terrorist incident this week.  ■  Bedtime.

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment