Friday, December 11, 2009

The set list for tonight.

121109_001

Starting off with “Call Me The Breeze”.  It was made famous by Lynyrd Skynyrd, but who was it written by?  ■  And we may have a harp player sit it with us tonight.  That could be a lot of fun.  ■  The Boot:  It’s 3 pounds of “I’ve-got-to-be-careful-of-where-I-place-my-foot” before I take a step.  And stairs are particularly daunting.  I’ve got to make sure I’m placing my foot sideways on the stair ‘cause it won’t fit straight-on.  ■  Got to start loading up the car for the gig.  ■  

2 comments:

  1. Hi, it's a very great blog.
    I could tell how much efforts you've taken on it.
    Keep doing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Steve:
    Really enjoyed your Blog. You write well also!
    Just returned from Kansas City where we were snowbound for three days with Tom's sister, Ann Addison and three children. The youngest was one year old on 12/23 so he was the most fun!
    Ron Brickey, Ottumwa, IA

    ReplyDelete