Tuesday, October 13, 2009

New stove!

101309_001

We finally got the new stove.  To Holly and I it looks sort of “retro.”  In fact just about all of the stoves we saw at the store looked “retro.”  It has five burners – one of which is for the griddle. And they all have different BTUs.  The oven has a window 101309_002and the bottom is a warming oven.  ■  Maybe I’ll make an omelet tomorrow to see how it works.  Let’s see . . . eggs, feta cheese, onion, and tomato . . . mmmm . . . . . . ■  We’re starting to get prepared for our trip out east to see my mother.  Got to get some clothes washed, stuff packed, etc.  Unfortunately I have a late gig the night before we have to leave.  I love playing, but it leaves you tired the next day for the trip.  ■ 

1 comment:

  1. Very Nice! The big test - can it hold the Chili Pots?
    Ellyn

    ReplyDelete