Wednesday, October 7, 2009

. . . continuing with music . . . . .

100709_001.jpg

One of our good friends and the guitar player who fills in for me when I can’t do a gig, has survived cancer.  There’s a benefit for his on Halloween.  Bullfrog has been asked to play in support of him, which we are more than happy to do.  It should be a good time for a good cause.  ■  I’ve been asked to do a drawing for a “save-the-date” note card for our friend’s daughter’s wedding.  I’m working on it and hope I’ll come up with something good.  Kind of scary trying to draw something that’s not all straight lines.  We’ll see what my drawing turns out like.  (is that proper English???)  ■  Had steak and home-made mashed potatoes tonight.  I couldn’t resist the Saratoga steaks I saw in the grocery store today.  Delicious.  ■ 

No comments:

Post a Comment