Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Fall, leaves, browsers, arthritis/gout . . . . .

102809_001

Fall is definitely here.  Trees have turned, leaves are falling and the grass has pretty much stopped growing, or at least vastly slowed down.  Now if mother nature will cooperate this year and let me actually clean out my gutters before freezing . . . . .  ■  About a week ago I decided to give Chrome (Google’s browser) another chance.  I’d downloaded it when it first came out, but it didn’t offer as much as Firefox did.  For those of you still using Internet Explorer – there are other browsers that you can use – ones that offer more features, etc.  At any rate I decided to give Chrome another try.  It’s A LOT faster than Firefox!  As a result I’ve been using it more and more for the past week.  Today I downloaded ChromePlus.  It’s become my browser of choice right now.  It’s got to be twice as fast as Firefox and offers mouse gestures – which is a feature that plain Chrome lacks.  Enough on browsers.  ■  Gout/arthritis:  I think my gout is gone – but I have one spot on the back of my left foot that has pain.  I don’t think it’s gout.  I have a strong suspicion that it’s arthritis.  I’m limping because of it and really should be using a cane to help alleviate some of the difficulty in walking. In the morning it actually throbs.  It’s painful going up and down stairs.  ■ 

No comments:

Post a Comment