Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Frog me this!

102709_001

I have no idea what my post title means . . .  but it is a big frog.  ■  I don’t think we have this frog anymore – I believe we gave it back.  It was/is a big frog.  ■  Gout update:  I still have gout in my left foot  . . . at least I think it’s gout – but maybe it’s arthritis.  I’ll have to ask my doctor.  I’m still limping and my left heal hurts – it’s not fun, but it’s not a “killer.”  I can still function – just not very well.  ■  Jac, my across-the-street neighbor – came over today and cut his lawn and mine and my next-door-neighbor’s lawn.  Thanks, Jac, I do appreciate it.  ■  Tomorrow I have to get gas for the lawnmower and I think, get a haircut.  And I think the band needs to practice.  We have two gigs coming up this weekend and need to work on a new song – an original.  ■ 

No comments:

Post a Comment