Monday, October 26, 2009

Cat in the Hat? I think nat! . . . . . .

102609_001

Yes, you can pull it out of me – I’m a dog person.  I didn’t grow up with cats – just dogs, so cats have never been on my list of favorites.  Mostly cats seem distant; don’t come when you call; are finicky; etc.  Our daughter has 2 cats – Francis and Carl.  Francis is not only your typical cat, but hisses at you and used to scratch you (from ambush) before she had her claws removed (thanks for that.)  Carl, on the other hand, likes people (meaning me, of course) and will come if you call.  Additionally Carl seems to seek me out and will jump up on my bed.  Good cat.  He’s a keeper.  Francis on-the-other-hand . . . . . ■  Back to work today.  It felt good – except for this lingering bout of gout that impedes my progress in going up and down stairs.  ■  

No comments:

Post a Comment