Monday, October 5, 2009

Chili again?

100509_001

I can’t believe that I’m making chili again.  I just made some for our annual Chili Fest, but Holly and I just didn’t get our fill of it.  So, here I am making it again.  I’ve just finished smoking 16 lbs of beef and pork.  Tomorrow I’ll put it all together in my two chili pots with spices, peppers, onions, tomatoes, . . . . . . etc.  ■  Had a good gig this past weekend.  I really changed the 1st set and people liked it.  If I remember I’ll post it tomorrow and you can see what you think.  ■  And speaking of our band, I think we’re going to record a cd of original tunes.  I’ll keep you posted on that.  ■  What else . . . oh, yeah, my ankles have been feeling like they’re broken.  Strange.  Makes it somewhat painful to walk.  Strange.  ■ 

No comments:

Post a Comment