Saturday, October 24, 2009

Home again . . . . .

It was nice visiting my mother and seeing our daughter.  I wish both were geographically closer, but life deals different hands.  We’re pretty spread out --- Cary, Illinois, Louisville, Kentucky, San Diego, California, Green Bay, Wisconsin, Gig Harbor, Washington, and other places.  ■  At any rate, we’re home again.  My gout is still a major factor right now.  I can get around without a cane, but would take 2 of them with me if I went out.  The right foot is about 90% cured, but the left foot is only about 45%.  This gout attack has been a killer – and maybe a life-changing one.  Will it change my life?  Don’t know.  It’s definitely a wake-up call type of thing.  I’ve never had it when I’ve really been unable to walk because of the pain.  I’ll have to talk to my doctor.  ■  I know it’s an old sign-off, but it is time for bed.  More tomorrow.  ■

No comments:

Post a Comment