Thursday, February 12, 2009

Teeth, gout, and guitars . . . . . . .

Seems like a lot going on lately. Work was especially busy today - a lot of people in for lessons and perusing the guitars in the store. ■ I had 2 doctor's appointments on Tuesday. One for the dentist as I have an aching tooth and the other for the rheumatologist - yes, yet another doctor to add to my list. I was referred to him for my gout. The long and short of it is that he needs to draw a sample of blood/tissue (???) from the area that is having a gout attack - and in order to do that I have to have a gout attack. Towards that end he's had me stop taking allopurinol - which helps to prevent gout. Now I just have to wait until a gout attack hits me again. ■ The picture in this post is similar to the guitar that I'm working on. I will take a picture this weekend so that you can see the thing before I dissamble it. ■ Bullfrog has a gig this weekend - on Valentine's Day. It should be fun. ■



No comments:

Post a Comment