Tuesday, February 24, 2009


I'm sure you're asking "what is this a picture of?" It's a hemastat. A hemastat is usually a medical instrument used for holding/clamping tissues, etc. It can also be used as a heatsink in soldering. My across-the-street neighbor, Jac, gave me a pair to use in soldering. Thanks, Jac. Now I've got to get busy on that guitar so I can solder the pickups back in. ■ I've got to finish the drawing for my daughter in the next day, or so. I've been working on it on and off for awhile. ■ I'm supposed to be off on Wednesdays, but the store I work at is hosting a girl scout troop for a tour of the store and I'm needed to help out for a couple of hours. ■ And band practice tomorrow night. We need it to work on some new songs. ■ Time for bed.



No comments:

Post a Comment