Friday, February 20, 2009

Dogs . . . . . gotta love 'em . . . . . . . .

Dogs. Yes, I'm a dog lover. I grew up with airdales and Holly and I have had dogs for years. We've been married for roughly 38+ years and we've had dogs for probably 30 of those years. ■ Mollie, the dog you see in the picture, is, I think, 12 years old. I call her my "eternal puppy." Why? Because it doesn't matter how old she is, when she looks at you she looks like a puppy. She's defiantly not puppy-sized, but she's so sweet and gentle. In this picture she's "nunking" on a stuffed bear - (yes, it seems we have some fasination with bears!) This "nunking" is something she hasn't done since Maizy, our last dog, passed away. ■ I haven't had time to work on my new guitar. I have to work Saturday, so it looks like I'll have a little less time to work on it this weekend than I had planned. I promise some progress pictures as I work on it. ■ It's late. Time for bed.



1 comment: