Wednesday, November 5, 2008

What! No picture?

No picture today. I always like putting a picture in my blog. Makes it more interesting, I think. ■ I got on my John Deere today and ran over the leaves in the yard to mulch them. When I finished it didn't look as if I'd done anything. The wind was blowing and there were just as many leaves on the lawn then as there were before I started. ■ Driving home tonight from work I listened to Dick Biondi on an oldies station. I used to listen to him when I was in high school. He's still on the air! ■ Bullfrog has a gig on Friday night; Saturday we're going to the Murphy's for a fish and shrimp dinner - home cooked with fish and shrimp from the gulf coast. Sunday we're free and I'm going to do ribs. Time for bed. . . . . . . . . . . .... . . . ... . . . .. . . . .. . . . .


1 comment:

  1. I listened to Dick Biondi many years ago on WLS. That was the only station my car received at it was AM Radio we had then.
    Alanna

    ReplyDelete