Monday, November 3, 2008

Ok . . . . . this is just too good to pass up . . . . . .

Yeah, what the heck is this? It's my neighbor, Jac, with one of his inventions. I'm not sure how many inventions he's had, but actually this one is pretty good. And now you're asking "just what is his invention?" --- and that's for another post . . . . . stay tuned - as they say . . . . . ■ It was a beautiful day today. Warm, or at least warm for this time of year. I did cut the grass and thus mulch the leaves. Much easier to do that than rake the things. ■ Had a gig on Halloween. We played in a place where we had so little room to setup that I elected to not bring in a mic stand, or guitar stand. There just wasn't room. The gig was fine and we made new friends. ■ Had a couple of brews tonight with my neighbors - yes, including the inventor too, and cooked some burgers, brats, and chicken on the grill. I did forget to take my nightly meds, which is why I'm writing this at 12:23 in the morning! I should be fast asleep. Well, I will be soon, since I just took it now. ■

No comments:

Post a Comment