Friday, November 28, 2008

Gout!

Yup, I've got gout. I thought that was an old man's affliction. Ok, I'm getting older, but I thought it for folks older than I. Visited my doctor this morning and he examined my foot and pronounced it gout. He prescribed a med and a pain killer for it. I've taken the med and only one of the pain killers and the start of the treatment has definitely helped. The gout attack was centered in my right ankle. Painful. Ok, enough. ■ Worked today and hobbled around on 2 canes. Not pleasant, but workable. ■ Tomorrow Bullfrog has a gig at a bar in Round Lake Park, Illinois. It's not too bad of a drive, but it starts late - at 10:00 pm. We play until 2:00 am, breakdown, loadout and drive home. That means I won't get to bed until 3:30 am. That's later than I want to gig, but it's a bar with a late crowd. ■ Time for bed. I've got to give a guitar lesson tomorrow at 9:30 am. ■



No comments:

Post a Comment