Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thanksgiving


It's been a nice day. Our daughter and boyfriend arrived last night after a 6 hour drive from Louisville. This morning we slept in a little which was nice. ■ Turkey: I started the grill this morning and put the 12lb bird on to slowly smoke and cook. It turned out very well. ■ We went to the home of one of our good friends for Thanksgiving dinner. Everything was delicious. There were 2 turkeys and 1 turkey breast. I smoked one of the turkeys; Terry deep fried the other turkey; and the turkey breast was done in the oven. More food than you can imagine! ■ Foot: I'm beginning to think that maybe I've got gout in my right ankle. The ankle throbs while I'm sitting and I've got to use a cane to help me get around. Tomorrow morning I'm going to the doctor's office and see if I can get in. This has just been getting worse since Monday when it started. ■ Off to dreamland now. . . . . .


No comments:

Post a Comment