Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Almost back . . . . . .

I think I'm almost back - pc-wise. It's been a rough 10 days of pc h???. The one thing I think I have to do yet is buy a new scanner. The printer that came with the pc is a multifunction printer - prints, copies, scans, but I think the scanning is coarser than I want. Bummer. ■ The drawing to the left is a very quick sketch of an old home that I have to draw. I have to do a quick pencil sketch of it tomorrow (that one was scratched out with a marker.) I have six photos of the home, but each one only shows a small portion of the house and I have to come up with what I think the structure looked like years ago. This one is a challenge. Sort of like giving someone 6 pictures of a person's face - but each photo shows different parts of the face from different distances and angles. Now try and draw the person! ■ More tomorrow.



No comments:

Post a Comment