Saturday, November 1, 2008

Ooo, another new toy!

Yes, another new toy on my iphone. This one lets me make photo collages from pictures on my iphone and then save those results - like the one above. You can resize the photos, turn them any-which-way, and bring them to the front, or back. You can even draw on them. ■ Had a gig last night - on halloween. We were really crammed into a small space. I decided that there wasn't enough room for my mic stand, so I left it in the car. And we only used one monitor (usually we use 2). I also left my guitar stand in the car and just put my guitar in its case between sets. Talked about trying to setup in a small space! ■ We are hosting cribbage tonight. Holly's downstairs giving the rooms there a cleaning. I'm installing antivirus software on her pc and writing this blog entry. I know it doesn't seem fair, but I've got a gout attack on my left foot and it's kind of hard to walk. ■ In another 1/2 hour I'll have to run and get ice. Our icemaker appears to be non-functioning. Ah, great. Another unexpected expense coming up. ■ I'll also have to start the fire for smoking some salmon, which we're having for cribbage. ■ All for now. . . . . . . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment