Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Arthritis of the Neck - Cervical Spondylosis?

033110_001

A poor drawing, I know, but it points to the pain in my neck.  Is it cervical spondylosis?  I don’t know, but it really hurts.  I’m hoping the pain subsides.  I have some medication that has stopped the sharp pains that were running through my head, but nothing has put a dent in this pain.  My whole neck hurts and it gives me a never-ending headache.  ■  Aspirin?  Doesn’t have any effect on it.  And it pulsates.  ■  Hard to live a normal life like this.  I hope this isn’t now my “normal life.”  ■  I’ve finished with another drawing.  One more to go with this batch.  I should be able to start on the next batch this weekend.  ■  And no time to practice on my dobro.  Bummer.  ■  Oh, and the form I’ve been working on for the past couple of weeks is now done.  I’ll move it into production tomorrow.  ■  Time to see if I can sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment