Monday, March 8, 2010

Of cribbage and kings . . .

030810_001

“The time has come the walrus said
To talk of many things:
Of shoes and ships and sealing wax
Of cabbages and kings.”

Excerpt from Through the Looking-Glass, by Lewis Carroll

Ok, it’s cabbages not cribbage.  The picture above was taken by me of our cribbage group.  We’ve been a group for a long, long time.  We used to get together monthly.  Now it’s closer to every-other month, or less.  ■  I’ve finished a couple of drawings and will get them out to the customer tomorrow.  Then it’s on to new drawings.  ■  I’ve got an appointment with my neurologist in a couple of weeks.  Maybe he can find a way to get rid of these headaches.  ■  

2 comments:

  1. "Maybe he can find a way to get rid of these headaches."

    "Off with his head", the Red Queen said.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes I agree.

    ReplyDelete