Thursday, April 1, 2010

Neck still hurts, but it is a little better . . . . .

040110_001

It’s difficult drawing when I have to bend my neck down.  I’d say I’m good for maybe 3 or 4 minutes before I have to take a break.  That kind of slows my production down.  ■  This is a quick pencil sketch of a home I’ll be drawing.  I’m getting into the habit of doing a pencil sketch first to see how things will lay out.  It’s better doing that than laying pen to paper and finding out that you’ve planned poorly.  Of course the pencil sketch is much different than pen & ink – I can always erase mistakes with pencil.  Not so with ink.  ■  I was productive in that I put the registration form for the Kalo events into production.  That and I created a spreadsheet that will give Kalo automated totals for each events registrations.  ■  Off to work. 

No comments:

Post a Comment