Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Scandinavian? Let the genes decide . . . .

033010_001

We were going through some old slides tonight.  It was a lot of fun – brought back some old memories.  And we haven’t even found all of our old slides from yesteryear – not even of the “Long Ranger.”  This is shot of me (taken off the wall from our slide show) from about 1975, or so – maybe a little earlier.  While I don’t have the Viking hat, it does appear that I have some Scandinavian blood – I just don’t have that double-bladed axe over my shoulder.  Maybe I’ll post a few more old pictures . . . ■  I’ve been working on getting the Kalo event registration form designed and working.  The service I’m using was having some database problems – which it appears that they’ve now fixed.  I think we’re ready to go.  ■  The case for my square-neck dobro came in.  I forgot to take it with me when I left work tonight.  I’ll have to go back tomorrow to pick it up.  ■  More drawing to go.  I’m not real happy with the current drawing I’m working on.  I’ve got to try a couple of different things.  ■  More tomorrow.

1 comment: