Saturday, March 27, 2010

Sketches . . . . and more . . . . . . .

032710_001

I’ve been working on some preliminary sketches for some homes I’m drawing.  One is of an apartment building in NY and the other a home in Virginia Beach, VA.  I’ve got a couple of questions on the VA one which have to be answered before I can begin the actual pen & ink.  ■  Had a gig last night at Jimmy D’s.  The gig was good, but am I ever sore from it.  I’m not used to standing for 4 hours and since I’ve been neglecting playing my electric guitars – my hands were very sore this morning.  Heck, so were my ankles, knees, and legs.  I’ve got to make an effort to put in 30 minutes a day on electric.  For the past couple of weeks I’ve been mainly playing my dobro and that’s played with the guitar sitting flat on your lap and using a “steel” to do all of your playing.  Not good exercise for the left hand.  ■  Tonight we’re going to throw a couple of steaks on the grill.  I’m looking forward to that.  ■

1 comment:

  1. How about some pix of your f'd up yard after Steve killed the grass? lol

    ReplyDelete