Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Headache is back . . . . .

I’ve been taking a new med via my neurologist.  It did take away the arthritis-caused headaches that I’ve been having.  I started that med last Friday (the 19th), but ended up with my left foot swelling on Monday night.  Tuesday morning my left foot was swollen.  I figured that it must be related to the new med, so I stopped taking it and call my neurologist.  As only my left foot was swollen he didn’t think it was related to the med.  I didn’t take the med Tuesday morning, cornell_small_001or night and by Wednesday at noon the swelling was gone.  But, the headache was back.  ■  So late this afternoon (Wednesday) I took the new med again.  Hopefully this won’t bring on swelling again.  I’m so tired of headaches.  ■   I’ve been working on a number of drawings for my daughter and future son-in-law. This is one of them.   I’ve got another on the drawing board and should finish that one in the next couple of days.  ■  Time, yes, I know what you’re thinking, for bed.  ‘Night.  ■

No comments:

Post a Comment