Friday, April 17, 2009

Spring . . . we’re getting there . . . . .

041609_001

I took a few quick pictures with my corporate camera today.  “Corporate” only because my company bought it.  I need it for taking pictures of homes to draw.  Without it, it’s hard to do business.  ■  I do too much “wandering around” on the net  . . . Question:  What famous actress (aren’t all actress’ famous?) in a Hitchcock film has a very famous actress daughter?  Give me their names.  Oh, and give me the famous film the mother was in.  ■ 

5 comments:

  1. Gwyneth Paltrow and Blythe Danner? Hmmm. I have no idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tipi Hedren, Melanie Griffin, The Birds?????

    Thanks for pic of "old house"
    Glad spring has sprung in Cary!
    '
    Roxanne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is Melanie Griffin part of the family on "Family Guy"?

    ReplyDelete