Monday, April 6, 2009

Busy week and a toothache . . . . . .

Last week was busy and so is this one. This past week I worked all 7 days - 6 at the guitar store and Sunday afternoon was spent at the store's Rock U concert. ■ Pictures: The top left - taken from the back stairway of the Clearwater Theatre which abuts the Fox River; top right - backstage passes that I made for all the kids playing at the concert; middle 2 pictures - some of the kids performing; bottom left - Mollie all covered with snow; bottom right - yours truly grilling burgers during the snow fall. ■ And now I have a toothache. I'll have to see the dentist tomorrow. ■ Bullfrog has a gig this weekend. I'm looking forward to that. Gigs for the past couple of months have been few and far between. In fact gigs are getting harder to find. I think bar owners are feeling the effects of these rough economic times. I know I am. ■ Off to bed.



No comments:

Post a Comment